RETURNS & EXCHANGES
• Item/s can be exchanged or refunded if the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipping date. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
• Item/s must be in the original sale “as new” condition with all tags and hygiene stickers attached and garment un-worn. Gypsea has the right to refuse exchanges/returns at our discretion.
• Return of the item/s is the responsibility of the purchaser and we cannot be held liable for items lost in the post, we recommend registered post.
• If any item/s are seen to be faulty we will be happy to refund or exchange your item + any cost on return postage. Please notify us of any faults or defects within 7 days of receiving an item to insure a full refund.
• Sale items and items purchased using a discount code are final and cannot be returned. Exchanges accepted, if available. Postage fees apply for shipping exchange of sale items.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
PO Box 74
Margaret River, WA 6285
Please add a note with your name, order number and return/exchange requirements.
Change of Address
Gypsea cannot be held liable for incorrect addresses being submitted on an order. Address preview and confirmation will be given when submitting orders if for some reason you do not notice a wrong address until submitting an order please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Due to fast turn around some orders may not be cancelled, if this happens please refer to our Delivery Policy.